Monday, March 11, 2013

Back From the Real Estate Brink



Ville de Dundas Ontario, photo: Dan Banko, Tourisme Hamilton
(Above: Here's a photo I found of the Niagara Escarpment. This is what I see out my window from down below every day. Magic!)

Hello there,
If you are still reading - I thank you so much. If you are not... well, I guess other people are reading this. 

It's been sooooo long since I last posted, but I have a very good excuse. After a whirlwind period of getting our old house fixed up and sold, we have just moved into our new house in a small town in the greater Hamilton area. 

We've been busy unpacking and now we're putting things away. I've also been working and just came out of report card writing and parent interviews, so I'm well and truly ready for this March Break. I was going to take some pictures today - my first non-weekend day off, but as luck would have it, it's raining. 

I'll be back very soon with pictures and more blogging. 

Spring is almost here!
All the best,
Erin

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!
    or should I say...
    CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME!
    Looking forward to pixs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the Niagara Escarpment! I live on the very southernmost end of it. It's fun to think you live somewhere along the line. Congrats on the successful move to your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice view! Can't wait to see pictres of your new home.

    Hope the thrifting is good !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new house and your move. I hope you find good thrifting grounds around your new home. Can't wait to see pictures!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.