Sunday, June 28, 2009

Searching For My Delirium

I didn't get to any sales yesterday due to a combination of year-end school fatigue, needing to shop for a new dryer, and a lack of sales in the neighbourhood. I did a little junking last night. I'll try to remember to photograph the wooden chair I scored later. By the way; when did garbage picking become junking? Today is a rainy Sunday. I'm not sure what we'll get up to. To clean, or not to clean?

Here's one of my new favourite bands - Ladyhawke, from New Zealand. I used to play the CD in my class this past year when the kids were creating art. I love the Thelma and Louise inspired video. Dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.