Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wade Robson's Dance of the Crash Test Dummies - Brilliant!

This has nothing to do with yard sales, but I just had to post this hypnotic dance of the crash test dummies from So You Think You Can Dance. I love Wade Robson and he always chooses perfect music to compliment his choreography. Here, Ashley and Kupono dance to Goldfrapp's "Felt Mountain." I could watch this over and over... * Since the original clip is no longer available, I've posted a "home taped" version. The quality is poor, but the dance is still viewable. I do like the fact that a dog starts barking at one point and the girl who is recording the show tells Sparky to be quiet. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.