Monday, May 17, 2010

Song of the Week Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds "Lime Tree Arbour"

I've been a hot and cold Nick Cave fan over the years. When I discovered his album Boatman's Call, it was a few years after the fact. Nick and PJ Harvey's relationship was well and truly dead. This is a really good breakup album. It reminds me of one very hot summer around 2003 or 2004. I was stuck taking a summer course in statistics out at York University. They said stats was not about math. It was all numbers. They lied. I dropped the course and got my life back.
Here's Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.