Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thriftacular Luck and a Shameless Plug

Some of my bad luck turned around when I received an email from Misty informing me that the package arrived. Woo-hoo! I'd like to do another contest in the new year.

I have a few blogs on the go. Sadly, I can't link my classroom teacher blog, due to privacy issues. I'd love to share what my "other family" is doing. It's such a huge part of my life.

I found some excellent crafty books that I've blogged about on my thrifty teacher blog The Foolscap Flyer. I've been trying to use the blog to connect with like-minded teachers and parents who want to share ideas, but I've had minimal feedback. I'm considering folding this blog and integrating it into Yardsale Snoop - possibly with a new name. I'll have to see. Here's the link http://erin-thefoolscapflyer.blogspot.com

I'm going to make this bird mobile over the holidays. Will it turn out this cute? I lack that dainty touch.

My blog formerly know as Toronto Landscape and Memory has been "relaunched." It's now called Five Ways to Disappear. As the name suggests, it's all about getting lost. My first real post of its new incarnation chronicles a frosty nature walk I took with the Toronto Field Naturalists yesterday. When I'm retired, I'll be that old lady with the binoculars and the bird identification book. Check out the blog at http://landscapeandmemorytoronto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.