- a humongous critter cage for the class hamster who will eventually chew through her plastic tube cage
- Pyrex, naturually (I'll settle for one pretty little bowl)
- old tea towels and/or fabric that's been sitting in someone's basement since the sixties
- a mid-century modern Danish lamp (I'll be tripping over those)
- Fisher-Price Family A-Frame house from my childhood that's miraculously found its way back to me, like one of those dogs that intuitively runs thousands of miles across America back to its owner
- mini Tupperware salad dressing containers in Misty Mint shades
- lightly worn creepers (black with leopard print) in ladies' size 9 (again, I'm sure I'll be finding them everywhere)
- insanely chunky Frida Kahlo-style bead necklace
- Day of the Dead folk art (I'll take anything)
Hmm. That's about it. I'd also love to come back with something to love that I hadn't even thought of.
Here's a dreamy song by The Cocteau Twins.
Heavenly thrifting to each and everyone.