Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thankful for Ikea?

It's Thanksgiving in Canada tomorrow, so Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian blogging buddies. My son made this crafty foam "Tree of Thanks" picture frame at his daycare. My husband and I can't stop laughing at the fact he's thankful for Ikea. Oh yeah, Mommy is there, it's just upside-down. Thanks a lot!
Here he is at his school's recent Terry Fox Day run, holding the Terry Fox flag. I'll treasure this frame and picture for years to come.
- Erin

7 comments:

  1. Love it! When my youngest was 4 he was thankful for "cows that aren't stinky". I'll have to see if I can dig it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's priceless. See if you can find it!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too darn cute! Ikea?? Out of the mouths of babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! So charming, and who doesn't love Terry Fox, a true hero. I guess I'm thankful for Ikea sometimes too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin that is SO cute! Can't beat "Ikea" and
    an upside-down "Mommy"!

    Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy our great weather this weekend.

    Sue:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this made me smile. i try to capture all the cute things they do and say!

    "ikea" lol ... i'm thankful for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.