Thursday, November 4, 2010

Woo-Hoo! We Did It!!!

Thanks to Jill and all my friendly friends, I've made it to 100 followers.

Here's what I want to say: If you enjoy reading blogs and you don't have one of your own, why not give it a try? Self-publishing is so liberating. If you've started blogging recently, hang in there. I've learned that good things really do happen to those who wait. I've met so many super people through YSS. It took me ages to even get 10 followers, so don't give up.

I often look at amazing blogs that have next to no followers and little or no comments. Keep going, knowing that more people out there are reading it than you realize.

This blog is a huge distraction and so much fun. Thank you again!
Erin

Jill, this Bud's for you:

Her head started to droop
In sorrow for Yard Sale Snoop
Clicked "Follower" sigh





5 comments:

  1. Well done Erin on reaching 100 followers - well deserved. Love the Cranberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Erin! What a milestone :) And it was tons of fun to read all of your "tributes" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your 100th follower! and thanks for the words of encouragement for us newbie bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Erin! You go girl! 100 followers and we all love you!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.