Sunday, October 18, 2009

We Have A Winner!

With the assistance of a stuffed alligator, and a recently thrifted fondue pot, my son picked the lucky winner of my first ever Thriftacular Contest.
Here are the entries.
We folded them and he gave the pot a very vigorous shake.
Then pulled out one lucky winner...
It is... C'mon, squint really hard.
Misty from Queen of my House. Congratulations. Please email me at monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca with your contact info and I will begin thrifting for you. I'd like to thank everyone else who entered, both loyal blogging buddies and the new folk who joined my crazy blogging adventure. I'll be doing this again (perhaps at Christmas?). Stay tuned.
Erin

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Misty! Your little helper is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Thanks and a special thank you to your little helper!!!! Off to email you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute way to pick a winner.
    Congrats Misty!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.