Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carved Resin Necklaces

I picked up the special Halloween edition of Better Homes and Gardens. In it, I saw a necklace with a crow pendant that I had to have.



The necklace comes from Hot Cakes Design. I went to their site http://www.hotcakesdesign.com and I was immediately transported into jewelery wonderland. They do rings, bracelets, earrings, and brooches too. If I had unlimited money I would buy one of everything they make and wear something fabulous each day. Check it out.




3 comments:

  1. Oh.My.GOODNESS! That house with the little drops of rain! I am in LOVE! Actually I am in love with it ALLLLLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewelry!

    My fave is the big chunky bracelet. I made some necklaces today for myself, I can't wait to wear them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I might just have to check them out! tHANKS!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.