Friday, September 18, 2009

God Bless the American Yard Sale

I just read Vonlipi's latest post about hitting yard sales in Maine on a Friday. I've also read several American thrifting blogs where people have talked about going to garage sales on Friday. Why don't we do this in Canada? Maybe people do it in places outside the east-end of Toronto. If you live in a Friday yard saling community in Canada, leave a comment. I'd love to hit yard sales on my Friday during my lunch break. I'd come back to my class with armloads of clutter. Ahhhh...
Jealously yours...
The tallest (38 ft (11.6 m)) Uncle Sam in  towers over 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) Alison.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...I dont have friday classes this semester so I hit up thefirday morning garage sales! its the best!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.