Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cool Stuff A-Comin'

Image Preview
This is what my street will look like four months from now. Eeek! In the meanwhile... cool news of a different sort:

I had a great thrifty morning. I bought something super neato that I can't wait to share. The batteries on my camera pooped out, so I'll take some snaps later. I hope to thrift in Chinatown East this afternoon. With luck I'll have a little recharged battery power to chronicle the trip.

Have a splendid Saturday, or Sunday if you're Thrifted Treasure in Australia!
Stay tuned.
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Hey :-) Thrifted Treasure here reporting from Australia and having a lovely Sunday thank you! Grrreat finds! Especially love those cups!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.