Monday, August 9, 2010

My New Motto

A while back, my mother passed along my grade four Environmental Studies notebook. I was impressed not by my work, but by all the great teaching that came through in the way I organized my work in the notebook. Miss Frew was a fabulous teacher. She really got me interested in science and urban studies. Lot's of great memories. I think I learned more with Miss Frew than any other teacher. I've posted a little appreciation for her on my blog The Foolscap Flyer http://erin-thefoolscapflyer.blogspot.com/.

In the meanwhile, I love the title "To Change is to Survive." We were studying how animals adapt to their environments. I'm not sure if I just copied the title off the blackboard or if I came up with it myself. I don't think I could have come up with something that deep on my own. Not even now.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. oh i like that one too... it goes well with one of my favourites..."the only constant is change"

    sorry about your broken dish btw...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.